THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO THE ONGOING CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK
We still hope to be able to hold June’s convoy, with applications opening in late April: More info on the website in the coming weeks.
Our convoys leave Cambridge on Friday evening, returning Sunday evening. Read more at camcrag.org.uk/convoys.
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.